Warranties on all replacements follow the same warranty timeframe of the original defective item, or 3 months after being replaced, whichever is longer. Warranties on products are void after having been fully refunded.
● The Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase
● XAOSUN must document what happens when buyers troubleshoot the product issue
● The defective item’s serial number and/or visible proof depicting the defect are required
● It may be necessary to return an item for quality inspection
● Valid proof of purchase:
● Order number from online purchases made through XAOSUN or XAOSUN’s authorized resellers
● Sales invoice
● Dated sales receipt from an authorized XAOSUN reseller that shows a description of the product along with its price
Please note more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim (such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation of address item was originally shipped to).
Warranty claims for product defects expire 90 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a warranty claim for items that have expired their original warranty timeframe or 90-day warranty claim request period, whichever is longer.